Sunday 27 March 2011

New in

FIRST THING, I want to welcome my lovely new followers, I've just hit over 300 followers which is amazing, thank you all!(I never thought people would be interested in what I write/post so it really makes me happy to see that you guys always come back and show your faces and interest! Thank you!!)
I try my best to reply to all comments, I know I do take my sweet time but I promise I always reply back as I think its important to communicate with my readers! So as a big thank you I will organize a give away which I will announce in the next few posts!

Sh-sh-sh-sh-shoeeeeeeeeeeees
So as you can tell, I am OBSESSED with the lovely things that go on your feet and I can't seem to stop buying them. I just purchased two new lovely pairs of shoes from the TOPSHOP sale. I have been eying them for a while and literally couldn't have been happier when I found out they went in the sale haha.

I have bought sooooooo much stuff (mostly sale haha) and I reaally want to show you all my new babies!

I Have also purchased a lovely new leopard clutch bag from TOPSHOP (concession) and three CD's. I always buy CD's from charity shops as theyre so cheap. I found a Jeff Buckley CD and The Beatles for two quid each!
I also had to get Adele's new album which is currently NUMBER ONE FOR THE NINTH WEEK, thats seriously crazy ahaha. (but shes seriously amazing so she deserves it)

IMG_1429

IMG_1411

IMG_1397

IMG_1408

IMG_1405

IMG_1395


hope you all had a lovely weekend, I sure did!

Lots of love, Nadine

ps. Many of you asked what lipstick I used in some of my posts and its this one

Nr 17 lipstick in the colour Hawaii Pink


17 comments:

  1. hele mooie aankopen meid!! Die roze pumps zijn super! Waren die ook in de sale? kan ze helaas niet online vinden op topshop.

    PS; ga jij ook nog na release party van PS-magazine next sunday?

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh them shoes are lovellllllllyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 love all your new stuff!! <3

    http://www.mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gorgeous shoes! I love the peach ones so much! Unfortunately I didn't catch them at time :/

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black wedges!
    Congrats with all your followers ! :)
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice purchases!

    XOXO,
    Virtualfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh die zwarte zijn gaaf! Maar Holey f**, echt super hoog! Hahaha


    Jeej voor de Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uff... loving the black boots!


    Kisses from
    www.visionofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that beatles CD, and I would also like to have those shoes. : )

    - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adele CD rocks!!!! She is my favorite singer <33333333333

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking of buying those black wedges - are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same CD of Adele, she is fantastic! Those are great heels!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow .

Copyright Text

all images, unless stated otherwise belong to this website

all that style © 2010