Friday 6 May 2011

new buys

Hello people, sorry for my lack of posts, I have been craaaazy busy lately and literally haven't had the time! But I promise this will change. Meanwhile, I have been shopping, a lot...

these are my recent buys from TOPSHOP alone (including my uniform allowence)


Chiffon blouse
$70 - topshop.com

Topshop
$100 - topshop.com

Skinny leg jeans
$90 - topshop.com

Skinny jeans
$76 - topshop.com

TopShop pink short
$66 - topshop.com

TopShop metal pendant
$18 - topshop.com



Crochet dress
$70 - topshop.com

TopShop platform heels
$135 - topshop.com

Crayon in Zephyr
$18 - topshop.com

Crayon in Zephyr
$18 - topshop.com




Pictures from polyvore.com


xxx Nadine

12 comments:

  1. Dat zou ik zo willen aantrekken! mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely buys especially the eyeliner!

    http://lwig-lookwhatigot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, love it! Die heels!! Dat shortje!! Ik ben zo benieuwd naar outfitfoto's!

    En je werkt bij Topshop, right? Dus dan mag je een 'uniform' kiezen? En je mag kiezen uit de gehele TS-collectie?? Lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all. The dress of second photo is very sweet :D.
    If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow you too.
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shorts!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    Geweldige shorts!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buys !
    I like your blog !
    If you like french fashion, you should visit mine, and maybe follow me if you like it :)




    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. that purple one shoulder top from topshop is GORGEOUS!! you have a great style by the way! love the blog!!

    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great choices!! This really looks great!! :D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all your new buys! The shorts are SO cute!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geweldige aankoopjes en je floral shorts is toch echt mn favo <3

    xx
    Nadja

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow .

Copyright Text

all images, unless stated otherwise belong to this website

all that style © 2010