Tuesday 16 August 2011

Video of me singing

Hey all! How have you all been? Right, this needs to be a quick post as I need to get ready for work ASAP, haha.

I did a cover of Beyonce's new song 'Best Thing I Never Had' the other day with my friend Michelle and would like your opinions?
its not the best, but its something haha (the mic wasn't working properly, my timing isn't very good and I look a bit like a ghost haha.)



Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think?


Lots of love, Nadine xxx

12 comments:

  1. I like this, you have a good voice :)

    Kristina oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtstem! Blijf vooral zo voort doen :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice
    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'it's not the best' - you're really good :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat kan je mooi zingen meid! Vaker videos posten!

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. heel mooi gezongen!
    en jij hebt ook mooi haar zeg,
    vooral op je pf, zo los. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je kan toch echt goed zingen?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dankje voor je berichtje, ik vind dat je mooi zingt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! talented ....
    wanna follow each other ?

    have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ik vind ook dat je mooi kan zingen maar ik ergerde me een beetje aan de piano, vond het niet erbij passen ofzo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow .

Copyright Text

all images, unless stated otherwise belong to this website

all that style © 2010